NanoXplore is a graphene company. A manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets, as well as standard and custom graphene enhanced plastic and composite products. NanoXplore has manufacturing facilities in Canada, USA and Switzerland. NanoXplore is a publicly traded Company (TSX.V: GRA) headquartered in Ville St-Laurent.
Why join the team?
NanoXplore is strengthening its position as a world leader in graphene every day, whether through acquisitions, strategic partnerships or new manufacturing methods. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to support our growth and help us realize our projects.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the health and safety of their team, workforce management, hiring and departmental performance through robust, sharp processes and demonstrated leadership. He influences people to raise their skill level and push their limits by working with them on the floor, understanding the overall operation of our production lines. The goal: to develop the best team in the world, nothing less! The Operations Manager is constantly pushing his own training, he wants to grow within the company and he does what it takes to get there.
- Responsible for providing the safest and cleanest work environment for workers: Best of the world;
- Workforce management including: Hiring, performance improvement, training, annual evaluation;
- Increase the capacity and efficiency of the production department based on facts;
- Optimization of ERP system functionality and usage;
- ISO process management and rigorous application.
- 5 to 10 years of personnel management ( Team of 25 to 50 people );
- Tools: Lean manufacturing;
- ERP ( BOM-MRP-Planning );
- Office Suite;
- ISO 9001-14001 / CTPAT;
- Shift management 24/24 and 7/7;
- Management by key indicators ( KPI );
- Mechanical base.
- High Leadership;
- Fluent in French (oral and written) and communicates in English (oral and written);
- Detail oriented.
- Open-minded and curious;
- Accepts continuous change;
- Excellent public speaker;
- Team player;
- Straight to the point with respect;
- Customer oriented.