Software Engineer - Front-end
We are a fast growing health tech company based in Vancouver (Canada) that offers its employees modern tech stacks, a high performing and supportive team, and meaningful work that is changing an entire industry from reactive to proactive.
“If you are interested in working on cutting-edge technology to save lives on a daily basis, apply for this position!”
Nearly everyone knows someone who has been affected by cancer or other major diseases. More often than not, treatment is more successful and less invasive when diseases, like cancer, are detected early. We believe that the future of healthcare lies in proactive screening and a holistic approach centered around people. Our mission is to eliminate advanced diseases through early detection, monitoring and leveraging technology to make lives and treatment better.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of millions, and are prepared to do what it takes to make our technology more accessible and grow the company, then we want you on our team.
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer to help grow Prenuvo’s development team on the front-end.
- You’ll be part of a high performing and supportive team of experienced engineers whose mission is to solve complex challenges in creative ways.
- Work in an environment where it is safe to experiment, challenge yourself and others, but also to fail and learn.
- Build products and systems that make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people and their health.
- You’ll be the major driver of your own career growth.
- Get a competitive salary, bonus and stock options.
- Extended health benefits including comprehensive whole body scans.
- You’ve honed your skills over the last 3+ years solving technical challenges with your strong command of front-end tech stack (primarily ReactJS and Redux).
- We consider experience in other frameworks, like AngularJS, VueJS, MobX as a huge bonus.
- You have the knowledge to build efficient, robust, and qualitative front-end services.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability to help elevate the team are always welcome.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Providing written knowledge transfer material.
Prenuvo is located in the heart of Vancouver City (B.C., Canada). As of 2021, Canada is ranked as one of the best countries in the world (https://bit.ly/32H3Y7o).
Here are the top reason why Vancouver is a great place to live and work:
- Amazing public transportation.
- One of the top cities in the world.
- Outstanding cultural diversity.
- Excellent public education system.
- Perfect mix of urban and nature.
- Mild weather conditions during the winter season.
Powered by JazzHR