Cerelia North America is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario (Canada), which was incorporated in 1974. Celeria’s key businesses are food manufacturing of cookies, rolled dough and pancakes/waffles for retail, food services and brands. Cerelia North America employ approximately 700 associates.
Cerelia Group currently operates 14 production plants & distribution platforms globally with approximately 2,000 associates throughout Europe, North America, and Asia. Products are sold in 22 countries with current sales of ~$550 million Euros (CA$800 million). Cerelia’s business model is the combination of quality, innovation, and low-cost operator. In 2020, Cerelia invested more than CA$60M in new factories and production lines in North America.
At the core of Cerelia’s strategy, our corporate responsibility focus points include the reduction of our environmental footprint, a responsible sourcing policy, the improvement of the nutritional profile of our products, and finally the development & engagement of our associates.
The Business Intelligence Manager will be the lead on developing and deploying business intelligence tools, to transform data into on-line visualized information. Rollout will be led through an ongoing dialogue with stakeholders on their requirements, always within a constantly evolving business environment. A structured approach to development is especially required, ensuring that the detailed system and data specifications combine into an integrated suite of reports, all based on common system, data and user protocols.
Build and test of new reporting deliverables by understanding where & how to create value (impact, complexity, levers)
- Generate fact-based customer insights based on robust qualitative and quantitative data to assist the organization in identifying and prioritizing opportunities and competitive wins.
- Provide senior leadership consultation surrounding future business opportunities and measurement of profitability and cost saving measures.
Assist the business owners understanding metrics, rollout & user adoption of online reports
- Responsible for providing associate training and coaching by delivering curriculum to drive and develop a best in class analytics capability across the team and deliver a competitive advantage in the NA marketplace.
Building the right metrics / dashboards / reports based on data
- The role will be responsible for the development of annual strategies for the Sales, Operations and Master Data team to drive improvement initiatives related to business processes, go-to-market strategies, functional transformations to meet Key Performance Metrics.
Support the business in the implementation of actions
- Modelling and analysis for Cerelia Functions including analysis around revenue, profitability and people data.
- Maintaining and improving the operations and process that support all reporting outputs
- Minimum +7 years of relevant experience in business intelligence, reporting, and/or data/financial analysis
- Deep experience of BI tools, especially MS Power BI.
- Database skills – preferably SQL data extraction and manipulation of data
- Business analysis & consulting ability. Experience at writing business & user requirements
- Data analysis skills – financial and non-financial
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven experience at developing BI tools in in a complex international or diverse multi-functional environment
- Adept at managing KPIs and other metrics, with strong business acumen and the data needs to support them.
- Food Service / Retail Industry Experience: brings a thorough, yet modern approach to food services and/or retail, ideally a proven and well-respected entity in the grocery and / or food manufacturing industry.
Powered by JazzHR