Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we are on the hunt for positive, hospitality driven, team-oriented people to become a part of our service team. As a Bartender, you are the center-stage of the lounge. Your main goal is to ensure each guest who walks into the lounge is welcomed and looked after with hospitality, while maintaining a clean, upbeat, and inviting environment.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
- Surprise and delight guests with unique cocktails, wines, beers, and other beverages, while creating a personalized connection
- Maintain knowledge and strong execution of all beverages featured in our menus
- Deliver full food and beverage services to guests seated at the bar while offering food and drink pairings
- Promptly and accurately prepare beverage orders for servers and guests, providing drinks for all guests in house
- Helping to maintain a clean and organized bar and lounge
- Previous serving experience at a highly competent level is required
- Basic technical bartending knowledge including standard cocktails and highballs
- Strong ability to lead conversation in any setting
- Highly organized
- Comfortable sharing positive experiences about food and drink
- Energetic and positive
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and make sound judgments with confidence
With our company, you will have the chance to:
- Gain valuable experience in time management and communication
- Expand your network with new connections
- Advance your people skills
- Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
- Learn about opportunities for taking part in new restaurant opens across Canada and the USA