Location: Montreal, Full Time, Entry to Mid-Level Experience
Who We Are:
Valnet Inc. is a digital media company that specializes in content distribution. Valnet has rapidly grown to become a leader and global trendsetter in content creation and distribution. Our core business lies in acquiring some of the most trendy entertainment news websites and investing our resources into growing them into leading global brands across several entertainment verticals. With over 22 websites and 36 YouTube channels, Valnet’s notable acquisitions include, Screen Rant, CBR, Game Rant, MakeUseOf, Android Police and more.
A place of cutting edge innovation and fierce digital content experts, Valnet is taking editorial and video publishing to the next level. Our overarching vision and mission statement: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube channels, and Social Media platforms.
Valnet’s Video Division is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven candidate to manage a YouTube Channel within the General Entertainment division. The ideal candidate must possess an interest in using data and market research to help our channel(s) grow. The ideal candidate has a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are proactive with a mind that works against the grain to tackle the challenges in your field, then you are exactly what we need.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Track and channel performance - and that of competitors- to identify areas of improvement
• Strategize for optimal performance of content
• Understand and optimize distribution strategies (including, but not limited to titles, thumbnails and seo practices)
• Manage a team of passionate content leads and creators, helping them to plan, innovate, and execute consistent and competitive content
• Develop, implement, and execute a business plan, tools, and processes that will guide you and your team to success
• Think out of the box and challenge the status quo to meet goals within tight deadlines
What You Need To Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent analytical abilities and leadership qualities
• Highly process-oriented, detail-oriented, and organized
• Work well as a team as well as independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English
• Understanding of content production is an asset
Powered by JazzHR