job : Expected skills :
Expected skills :
1) Strong understanding of programming Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, etc. and their usage
2) Knowledgeable of network cabling and fiber optic cabling
3) Able to work in an industrial environment and occasionally underground
4) Expected experience is 2 to 5+ years
5) Good communication skill in English
6) Able to participate in an "On-Call rotation
7) Preference given to Cisco Certified. (CCNA, CCNP)
8) Willingness to learn and develop technical skills is key
9) Valid Class G driver's license.
Please list 5 "NICE TO HAVE but not mandatory skills and experience for this requirement
1) Experience / Knowledge in VoIP technologies
2) Experience / Knowledge in Cisco wireless solutions
3) Experience / Knowledge in Load Balancers, WAN Optimizers
Additional Comments :
This is a level 1 2 support of a Global Cisco network which is providing network connectivity to VoIP, PC's, Servers, and Process control devices.
Most of the work is done remotely but there is a requirement to support devices in the field. Will be involved in planning and deploying small to medium sized projects.
647 362 0764