We are currently looking for an :
The Assistant Manager reports to the Store Manager and participates in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the employees and assumes responsibility for the total store operation in the Manager’s absence.
He / She leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Assistant Manager ensures that all elements of the Groupe Dynamite brand image and visual presentation requirements are understood and adhered to by the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
1. 12 months retail experience.
2. 6 months management experience.
8. Strong communication and coaching skills.
9. Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow-up.
10. Ability to resolve problems.
11. Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview . City : Email