WHAT AWAITS YOU
Working in close collaboration with both the project team and client, the Consultant participates in designing, developing and implementing various Human Resources and Organizational Development programs, processes, policies, tools, and initiatives. The Consultant acts as a human resources expert (business partner) to clients by advising on various aspects of human resources, as well as accompanying clients in the implementation of the proposed solutions.
The main responsibilities of a Consultant at Boreala are to:
- Provide expertise in human resources and organizational development, both strategic and operational;
- Collaborate with clients in order to assess needs and define projects and deliverables;
- Review, develop and implement action plans, programs, strategies and various tools customized for each client and their reality;
- Act as a partner in change management initiatives;
- Support and train managers and staff in the implementation of action plans;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Analysts assigned to project teams;
- Contribute to the development of the consulting services proposals;
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Management, Organizational Development or other relevant field;
- Masters Degree in Human Resources, Management, Organizational Development or other relevant field is an asset;
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Organizational Development projects, such as organizational redesign, strategic planning, performance management, competency development, process mapping, and succession planning;
- Experience working in culturally diverse contexts or with First Nations is an asset;
- Fully bilingual (English is essential);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
Committed to the well-being of our employees, we offer flexible work hours, the option of working from home, and an easygoing and friendly environment. Located on McGill College Avenue in downtown Montreal, our offices are a great workspace and are easily accessible by public transportation.
Boreala Management thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.