As part of the Fabrication department, the responsibilities are to operate and monitor machines to ensure the production of good quality parts.
Inspect and follow all processes to print to ensure quality parts that are within specification. Work with all departments to communicate effectively and meet all the expectations of the customers.
Essential Functions :
1. Assemble parts based on the quality plan specifications
2. Operate Turret Machine.
3. Report all parts made into the company database.
4. Apply the MRB process when authorized.
5. Conduct quality inspections of parts per the Quality Plan.
6. Use hand-held tools such as gauges, pins, caliper, etc.
7. Communicate / coordinate with department and leaders about production, material, and manpower complications.
8. Other duties or projects as required or assigned.
This is a first shift position 6 : 00 am-2 : 30 pm the pay rate is $14.
Salary : $14.00 / hour