STEP into a career with one of BC's Top Employers since 2009.
The Cannabis Product Consultants within the LDB cannabis stores are the first point of contact in developing customer relationships and are the cannabis subject matter experts for both customers and staff. The successful results of these relationships are loyal life long customers who base their purchasing decisions on the suggestions of our Cannabis Consultants.
The person in this role must demonstrate a passion for transferring the knowledge of, and selling of, cannabis products. This role requires an individual who has excellent communication skills, is energetic, and has a willingness to learn, train others and achieve results.
Please note: Auxiliary Cannabis Consultants are expected to be available for daily recall.
Please clearly indicate your daily availability in your cover letter by completing the availability table (available to download beneath this ad) and pasting it into your cover letter. Candidates with limited availability may not be considered.
Education and Experience:
A minimum of one year of recent (within the last five years), related experience working in a sales environment with a high level of customer interaction is required.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Basic cannabis knowledge demonstrated through experience in the cannabis industry or through courses from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Experience in a retail environment.
- Experience working with a computerized retail system, including Point of Sale and Inventory Management applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering an Omni-channel/consumer experience.
- Diploma or certificate in business or a related field.
- A valid Selling It Right Certificate.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Rate of Pay as of June 2019: $18.6904 to $20.7181 hourly plus in lieu of vacation and health benefits