Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs.
Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled / Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Reporting to Production Supervisor Sealer is responsible for aircraft fuel tank sealing process while conforming to production demand / schedules and adhering to all applicable Company Health and Safety policies, procedures and safe work practices.
Sealers clean and seal fuel tank / airplane components and other parts of the aircraft. This position may require working in confined spaces of the wing fuel cells.
Employees may be required to crawl through a small opening in order to get inside the fuel cell. Position Summary
2. Ability to accomplish duties required effectively and efficiently. 3. Keep the Production Supervisor well informed of daily operations.
4. Ability to deal with added day to day issues and concerns. 5. Ability to read blueprints. 6. Ability to use various sealing application methods.
7. Ability to deploy quick problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to overcome obstacles to production demands. Quality / Environmental Management System Responsibility 1.
May initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and quality / environmental system.
2. May identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality / environmental system. 3. May initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
4. May verify the implementation of solutions. 5. May control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfied condition has been corrected Fulltime : Shifts rotate every two weeks (6 am 2 : 30 pm and 3 pm 11 : 30 pm) Pay Rate : $18-
20 / hr If you feel you meet the minimum requirements, please send resume in confidence along with salary expectations to sausiello flworkforce.
com Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. We respect your right to privacy.
Your personal information is never sold or leased to any external company.