Axonify is an intelligent workforce enablement solution that supports 3.5M frontline workers. We believe all frontline employees should be empowered with the tools, knowledge and support to be inspired to do great work every day.
We offer a bite-sized learning experience, gamified training & reinforcement and a two-way, real-time communication solution, all in a personalized experience that fits seamlessly into the flow of work.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end product development process, from market research to solution validation and launch. You will own areas of the Axonify product such as the communication and engagement features.
Axonify is a fast growing organization with a unique solution focused in an under-represented industry with many growth opportunities. You’ll work in a team of seasoned product experts and have the opportunity to continue mastering the product craft.
The things you’ll do:
- Work alongside designers and developers from ideation to launch of new features.
- Test, refine, and validate solutions with internal stakeholders, customers, and other relevant users or experts.
- Leverage experimentation and iterative product development to build a successful product.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Leverage various inputs (company strategy, internal teams, customers, prospects, market demands, data, etc) to identify product opportunities.
- Use frameworks, data, and other tools to prioritize the product backlog to maximize business and user impact.
- Communication & Collaboration
- Clearly communicate product plans and priorities to the broader organization.
- Help other teams understand product priorities and how it impacts their work.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, operations and support teams to coordinate product releases, gather feedback, and create enablement materials.
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. 2+ years of product management experience in a SaaS environment.
- Collaboration. Experience working with Design and Development teams to solution and test possible implementations.
- Product Implementation. Proven track record of implementing products/features that drive customer value and revenue.
- Problem solving mindset. Ability to proactively identify solutions and bring ideas to the team.
Work location: hybrid or virtual
The things you’ll enjoy:
- An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
- People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values of Collaborate, Be Bold and Get It Done.
- A diverse Axonifam that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
- Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
- Flexibility and choice. Early riser? Great, we offer flexible work hours. Prefer to work from home and in the office? No problem, we operate on a hybrid model where you work in the location that supports your personal and professional life. Mac over PC? Take your pick because we want you to have the equipment that you are comfortable with. East or West coast? We have employees that span across Canada, the US and the UK. Eid or Christmas? Our Flexible Holiday Program supports you to take the days off that matter to you.
- Professional growth. We’re learning experts and our excitement goes beyond our product. Not only do we offer Axonifiers daily learning, continual growth and broad experiences, we also offer a Professional Growth Spending account to encourage more development even outside of work hours..
- Wellbeing that supports our lives away from work. We love what we do, but we also love our lives away from Axonify and we encourage employees to enjoy their personal lives with generous vacation time, Axonify holidays, personal days, competitive benefits with a Wellness Spending Account, and in-house workshops such as yoga, financial planning or mental wellbeing and self-care.
Ready to join the Axonifam? Here’s what’s next.
We know that what you bring may not look exactly like what we have listed here. And that’s ok if you don’t check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the Axonifam. And while the journey is continuous—always learning and adapting—we know that when we help each other grow, we can achieve amazing things together.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.
Powered by JazzHR