Int. Category Manager to support supplier relationships and strategic sourcing in the IT Services and Consulting categories 18011
Location : Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal (WFH but might move to Hybrid 1-2 days per week)
Duration : 1 year (possibility of extension)
Must have skills :
1. Strategic sourcing experience
2. Contract negotiations ability to negotiate terms and conditions and have in depth knowledge of risk associated with non-compliant terms.
3. Stakeholder relationship and management skills ; ability to communicate clearly, influence, and help drive decision making.
Nice to have skills :
1. Category management / procurement experience in the It services space
2. Experience with strategic consulting firms such as McKinsey PWC EY etc.
Project details : Category Manager supporting supplier relationships and strategic sourcing in the Consulting and IT Categories (IT Services / Consulting, Strategy and Management Consulting).