Position SummaryThe Network Operations Center Technology Support is responsible for providing technical, procedural and service guide to our customers and NOC Technologists in a timely fashion.
The position has maintenance ownership of the issues and follows through for all customers until issues are properly closed.
The position will appropriately escalate difficult issues to upper Technical Support.QualificationsEducation
1P, 8021AD and Transparent VLANs.
2. Provide functional guidance to NOC Technologist support.3. Conduct network surveillance & management.4. Audit the configuration and implementation on the production network.
5. Accountable for meeting the requirements of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and agreed to requirements for TTR, escalations in time, customer communications, follow processes, etc.
6. Accept escalation of all technical problems from NOC Technologist, and drive to resolution.7. Oversee maintenances and network changes.
assist in identifying and troubleshooting bugs with network vendors; and, find, test, document and implement workarounds.
10. Act as a liaison between the NOC, Network Engineering, and Network architecture.11. Responsible for training the NOC on new and existing technologies and troubleshooting procedures.
12. Perform and write Technical Root Cause Analysis Documents as follow up to Major Network Outages.13. Compiles and summarizes statistical reports that are related in level to the functions inherent in the position.
14. Be safety and control conscious and aware of established control procedures, laws, and regulations. 15. Respond to departmental needs on an ad hoc basis to meet customer needs on an urgent basis.
16. Other duties as assigned.Physical Demands and Visual Acuity
Position Summary Qualifications Work Experience Specific Competencies Key Responsibilities