We heard you knock!
Le ou la candidat(e) sélectionné(e) produira tous les dessins de production requis pour les clients internes et les clients avec précision et rapidité.
1) Produire les dessins de fabrication requis
2) Développer des dessins paramétriques
3) Mettre à jour les plans en fonction des modifications
4) Agir en tant que personne ressource pour le service technique et les ventes internes
Compétences personnelles :
Produce all required production drawings for both the internal and the customers with precision and speed.
1) Produce the required manufacturing drawings
2) Develop parametric drawings
3) Update the plans according to the modifications
4) Act as a resource person for technical service and internal sales
Open to extraordinary!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what’s on the other side.
We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging.
This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn’t hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.