Does the challenge of supporting the expansion of a fast-growing company as a transportation compliance and safety expert appeal to you? The Safety and Compliance specialist at ISAAC supports all transportation compliance and safety efforts. In this position, you will report directly to the ISAAC Solution expert.
- Stay on top of current and future legislation and standards
- Work collaboratively with ISAAC departments including Product and Client Experience, to ensure all are aware of emerging safety measures, and compliance & regulatory products and services in the telemetry and telematics field
- Work with external stakeholders including clients, partners, and government regulatory bodies on areas of compliance, safety and regulatory affairs.
- Take on other projects assigned by the Solution expert
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Transportation or other relevant field; other relevant combinations of training and experience will be considered
- 10 years of experience in compliance & safety in the transportation industry
- In-depth knowledge of transportation industry regulation (hours of service, etc.)
- Bilingualism (English/French), written and spoken, is essential
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Diligence in action planning and monitoring
- Active and proactive communication
- Strong data analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of the various electrical and mechanical systems of heavy vehicles
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day