CellCarta is a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Leveraging its integrated analytical platforms in immunology, histopathology, proteomics, and genomics, as well as related specimen collection and logistics services, CellCarta supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials. The company operates globally with over 800 employees in its nine facilities located in Canada, USA, Belgium, Australia, and China.
The Proposal Specialist works closely with Business Development, Finance, Scientific and with other members of the Proposal Development team to ensure that quotes related to Immune Monitoring and Proteomics are generated on time and meet the expected standards. The Proposal Specialist is responsible for preparation of costing of service proposals, contracts and change orders of simple, standard, and complex study designs.
- Preparation of costing of service proposals, contracts and change orders of simple, standard, and complex study designs;
- Coordination of quote generation processes for quotes related to Immune Monitoring and Proteomics services;
- Review and finalize pricing and payment schedules for proposals and review of proposal before issuing;
- Continuous improvement of quote templates and costing/pricing process;
- Work closely with Finance team to provide original budgets for monthly dashboard.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in life sciences.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a CRO providing analytical services;
- Basic knowledge of mass spectrometry;
- Experience in cost estimation is an asset;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Full time permanent position;
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment;
- Development opportunities;
- A competitive salary package including benefits.
Powered by JazzHR