Salary Range $2,113.58 - $2,524.65 (bi-weekly) Temporary Market Stipend Incumbent Hours of Work Regulated 36 hours (modified) Total Assigned days (AC) / Total Hours per biweekly pay
72 total hours per biweekly pay period
Posting Status Open Special Instructions to Applicants
Job Duties / Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
Job Duties Job Duties
Under general supervision of the Manager Support Services this position is an integral member of service delivery and support team in Information Technology Services (ITS).
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and modification to IT hardware, software and peripherals as needed.
This position provides customer support and regular maintenance of computer hardware, software, operating systems and mobile devices and other technology such as email, desktop conferencing and collaboration tools.
This position also provides customer training and documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE Specific Accountabilities Duties Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Two year Diploma in Information Technology (foreign education must have Canadian equivalency certification). Equivalent combinations of education, training and experience will be considered.
2. One year experience within an enterprise information technology environment.
3. Demonstrated knowledge in providing technical and troubleshooting assistance related to technical hardware and software, peripherals, mobile devices and other tools and products within an enterprise information technology environment.
4. Demonstrated knowledge in providing support and training through multiple communication channels including remote, phone, email, chat and in person, documenting those requests and solutions following established processes.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of service management, remote management and client management tools.
6. Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
7. Strong communication and facilitation skills.
8. Effective organizational and time management skills.
9. Strong customer service skills, with proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
10. Ability to work independently and / or cooperatively in groups with a high level of initiative and motivation.
11. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
Desired QSA Required Competencies