Requisition ID : 72644
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Job Purpose :
The candidate will report directly to the Senior Manager TAMLO-Global Process & Relationship Management - Systems. The incumbent will be responsible for managing as its prime accountability the delivery and support of complex regulatory and compliance technology solutions AML / ATF to meet the business needs.
The individual is responsible to provide business analysis, project management and technology guidance to different stakeholders and to implement standards and best practices for TAMLO / IB Technology.
The candidate will need to have strong regulatory knowledge, risk management, project management skills, with the ability to manage different stakeholders and lead various teams including in country to ensure all streams of the projects are thoroughly, accurately and timely completed providing an excellent customer service.
1) Work with business lines and support them during the project life cycle.
2) Ability to resolve highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet business needs, provide recommendation on the design and methodologies, system solutions.
3) Manage multiple projects or lead specific areas of large projects. This involves planning, securing and scheduling resources, soliciting and defining business requirements and processes, preparing proposals, developing testing models.
4) Plan / coordinate the development / testing and implementation of requirements (analysis, design, development, testing, roll out ), follow up in the in-
country systems implementation process and provide status to the project team, provide guidance for the implementation of requirements as required and lease with project team if needed and serve as a subject matter expert for local IT platforms in the implementation of requirements, and liaise if needed with Local IT to guide stakeholders on the how to implement the expected functionality.
5) Generate status reports to the project team / stakeholders, meeting minutes and project plan, confirm requirements / generate Q&A document, keep up the project portal up to date and generate / maintain the action items log and follow up with the stakeholders.
Provide guidance to local teams and provide feedback to the countries / system, generate and maintain decision, issues, risk and lesson learned log.
Planning and preparing estimates with Systems stakeholders.
6) Ensure the timely and accurate completion of projects through :
Functional Requirements :
1) Excellent analytical skills,
2) Solid project management skills, with experience working on Project related roles.
3) Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Both verbal and written) for interacting with international offices with varying cross cultural and language differences.
4) Proven experience in delivering technology banking projects.
5) Knowledge of the International Banking environment.
6) Spanish speaking is a requirement.
7) Strong Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio