- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of crew who prepare and serve food.
- Explain the “whys” behind the station procedure
- Ensure to maintain the gold standards for food quality while motivating the crew to achieve shift targets.
- Coach the crew members to success
- Be a Brand Ambassador
- Knowledge of restaurant goals and targets.
- Complete assigned shift paperwork
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standard in the restaurant
- Be a Team player
- Direct crew members their daily duties and interact with customers to make sure they have an excellent guest experience.
- SOC 100% verified on all stations you are trained on
- Always be on time for work
- Secondary Level
- 1 to 2 years of Supervisor Experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communications skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Hourly wage of $15.75 paid by direct deposit in bi-weekly instalments
- Overtime rate for any hours worked above 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week.
- 75% on employee food discount on shift and 50% discount while off shift
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible working hours
Report this job
Add to favourites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favourites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favourites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you