Precision Resource is a leading global supplier of precision metal components and assemblies using fineblank technology. Our seven North American divisions serve a global customer base with a commitment to continuous improvement. For over 50 years we have provided solutions to quality, cost and production challenges for market-leading customers in the automotive, heavy duty and off-highway vehicles, tools and hardware, electronics and cutlery.
Working in the Automotive Supply Chain, this position will provide technical leadership during Program Launch to develop effective and efficient Manufacturing Processes and also manage Continuous Improvement on new and legacy processes.
- Lead Manufacturing Engineering Team, day-to-day personnel management, developing and directing in a production environment.
- Be able to acquire and analyze data using statistical methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
- Research and specify new equipment purchase for new projects.
- Identify training needs and develop systems/resources to provide appropriate training related to new processes and equipment.
- Provide technical support throughout manufacturing, utilizing technical expertise, problem solving, and inter-personal skills.
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing primarily related to manufacturing engineering.
- Solid knowledge and experience in the fields of Metal Forming, Tooling, Machining, and Grinding.
- Six Sigma (DMAIC) facilitation experience.
- Experience in the application of lean manufacturing principles.
- IATF 16949 and AIAG-Core Tools knowledge and experience is essential.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point as well as Office 365 products.
- Proficient using CAD, SolidWorks preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse work environment
We thank all interested applicants. Those are are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Powered by JazzHR