Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
As a member of our QA team, your focus will be to ensure our web applications to make sure they meet the highest level of quality; from acceptance criteria, to manual test case generation, and writing and improving upon automation tests. You’ll get to participate in sprints and scrum meetings where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team. Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- Wicked problem-solving & analytical skills; you’re always thinking outside the box and trying to find new ways to solve old problems
- Passion for QA and its expanding role in software development
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with a dynamic and knowledgeable scrum team
- Desire to work among talented devs, designers, analysts, services, sales & many more
- Great communication skills in English or French; bilingualism is an asset
- Experience/Interest with automation testing and frameworks (jmeter, selenium, cucumber, flood.io, qtest
**Additionally, if you have any experience with Java, Cypress, AWS, Atlassian, docker, google analytics then you’re definitely someone we want to talk to!!!
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: access to a wellness allowance, Opus card Transportation Subsidies, competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and playing at work
- Likes to dress casually
- Loves coffee, beer, croissants, bagels, yogurt and fruit – especially when they’re free!
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!