As an Events and Sponsorships Coordinator at Officevibe you:
- Analyze international sponsorship requests based on established guidelines and BizDev team strategic planning
- Develop, plan and/or execute business development events (tradeshows and meet ups) that are in line with Officevibe’s strategic direction.
- Support the development and maintenance of detailed and comprehensive event summaries to monitor the health of each program; compiling all details and ensuring a seamless execution.
- Participate in ad-hoc marketing and business development initiatives and projects.
- Support the team in any customer gift / handouts packages
- Bag and shipping preparation prior to any events
- Track events/meetings in the market calendar.
- Coordinate any other duties as assigned by the Head of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships
- College or undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field (completed or in progress).
- Minimum of 2 years relevant business, project management and or executive assistant experience.
- Experience in a SAAS organisation and in negotiating sponsorship packages for tradeshows and conferences would be an asset.
- Excellent Proficiency with MS Office suite; ability to quickly learn and leverage new technology solutions.
- Experience working with Hubspot, Sharepoint and Confluence considred a HUGE asset.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities with challenging deadlines.
- Ability to complete designated tasks in a systematic and logical way, with a great (expert) attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in French and English.
- Able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Driven to produce high quality deliverables and deliver top-notch results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexible and Reliable
- Availability to travel on a need basis (10% - 20% )
What else do you need to know?
As an intern at GSoft, you will be a full member of our Officevibe team. You will be able to count on an extremely competent team who will be there to help you evolve during your internship. Communities of practice will also guide you in your learning and allow you to learn more about the most current technologies.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.