Description : About Natus :
About Natus :
Founded in 1989, Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software and a service provider for the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets.
Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and patient care in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions.
Job Summary :
To provide industry-best technical support on computer-based medical instrumentation. Establish strong relationships with customers, as well as managers and national sales team.
This position will be based remotely and responsible for multi-provincial service coverage.
Key Tasks :
1. Performing annual calibrations of audiology and VNG / ENG equipment at customer sites.
2. Performing repairs of audiology and VNG / ENG equipment.
3. Creating calibration and service records, as well as updating the ERP / CRM systems.
4. Working with customer service to schedule annual calibrations and communicating directly with customers to schedule repairs.
5. Always carrying out their service duties for customers in a professional manner.
The Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications :
Natus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment background checks, including a criminal record check.
At this time we do not require agency assistance.
Natus is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported.
We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.