Job Description :
WEB International English was founded in China in 1998. With nearly 20 years of experience in the field of education, we have become one of the leaders in the language training industry.
We have over 180 schools located more than 40 cities, that have different focuses ranging from adult students, young learners, IELTS and test preparation, and online courses.
Our English training centers for adults operate under the brand of WEB International English (WEBi) and have developed into one of the most recognized names in the field across China.
The teaching method we use incorporates a student-centered philosophy with a focus on active learning. Most of our students have a desire to improve their spoken English, so the class activities promote speaking with a focus on communication in a business environment.
1. Teaching ESL English as a Second Language
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising test and exams and giving level tests
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance
5. Counseling students
6. Participating in the school's social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA's) and doing demo classes to potential customers
7. Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school
8. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school
9. Attending all scheduled meeting where his / her presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee's holiday or the Employee's day off
10. Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and our school in his / her working hours, including meeting.
1.Bachelor degree or above
2.At least 2 years’ teaching experience after graduation
3.Native-level English speaker
A. Workload 25 weekly teaching hours
B. Compensation and bonus :
1. Highly competitive Base Salary+ Housing Allowance : RMB15000-18000 / month
A two-month probation period : RMB14000-17000 / month)
2. Competitive overtime pay and corporate training class fee
3. RMB 6000 year airfare & visa allowance
4. Quarterly performance bonus
C. Employee Benefits :
1. 16 paid holidays(including public holidays, goes up next year,)
2. 3 paid sick leave (goes up next year )
3. Group Accident Insurance
4. Sponsored Z visa plus Work Permit Card (WPC)
D. Career Development :
1. 2-day orientation training
2. On job training(including on-line and live sessions)
3. Opportunity for TESOL certification
4. Possible Head / Senior teacher advancement
E. Arrival Assistance :
1. Free first 7 days hotel accommodation
Adult Education, Business English, Children's Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), English for Specific Purposes, English Grammar, English Teaching