The Enterprise Business Services (EBS) is looking for an IT Developer to support our global Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) ecommerce platform. You will work with the global SFCC & E-Commerce development teams to develop enterprise-level eCommerce solutions supporting multiple international markets.
You will directly impact the user experience for millions of players by developing and implementing solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring it in a way that answers best clients’ needs;
- Support the effeciency of developed applications in all environments through interaction with Ops teams and/or set up of continuous integration and deployment tools;
- Work with Project Managers and/or Development Team Leaders to define priorities, build project plans and estimations;
- Understand technical and functional design requirements, propose alternative options to improve applications or reduce effort and technical debt;
- Create prototypes for client engagements;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Create technical documentation and is quality driven in term of deliverables;
- Seek opportunities proactively to broaden and deepen knowledge base as well as proficiencies regarding processes;
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related training or equivalent experience
5 years and plus in a web development environment in the following:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience including Commerce Cloud Pipelines, JS Controllers, DS Script, ISML Templates, Jobs, and services framework is important.;
- Demonstrated experience working with .Net or any other relevant language;
- Working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM;
- Experience in Demandware is considers as well.
- Strong understanding of the full eCommerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, Fraud Management and more is preferred;
- Strong understanding of Software Development best practices, including source control usage and DevOps (CI/CD);
- Knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures;
- Excellent communication skills (English written & spoken on a professional level is an asset).
- Always thinks and acts with clients’, end users satisfaction in mind;
- Problem solving skills;
- Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative;
- Organization skills, capacity to multitask and perform on strict deadlines;
- Quality, services and result oriented;
- Easily adaptable to changes and proposals;
You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
- The office is located at 405 Ogilvy, in front of Parc's metro station