Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
From its first helicopter manufacturing facility in 1984 to the production of A220 Family single-aisle jetliners today, Airbus has significantly increased its presence in Canada.
Airbus' ties to Canada were deepened in October 2017 when Airbus sought to acquire a majority stake in the C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (renamed Airbus Canada Limited Partnership in June 2019), the entity that manufactures and sells Bombardier's single-aisle C Series jets- rebranded the A220 Family, with its two versions designated the A220-100 and A220-300. The partnership markets, manufactures and supports the A220 Family worldwide.
The Human Resources team of Mirabel is looking for candidates that will partner with the business by contributing to the attainment of strategic and operational objectives for salaried and/or hourly groups.
In your role, you will:
- Assist the business unit in achieving their goals by identifying human resources opportunities and by leading the analysis & diagnosis of client needs.
- Provide coaching & support management on leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues & communication.
- Support the delivery and deployment of HR programs and processes, such as Performance Management, Compensation, Annual Leadership Review, Employee Engagement Survey & Development, etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvements & best practices to influence human resources strategies.
- Contribute to the development and the delivery of training for the Managers within the organization (labour relations and leadership management training).
- Contribute, as required, to recruitment activities where you can assist managers in the creation and full integration of recruitment, hiring and retention strategies.
- Manage and process human resources transactions
- Advise management on the application and interpretation of the collective agreement and communicate labour relations alignment;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field;
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience working in a Human Resources Department.
- You have the ability to influence management.
- You have a strong capacity for autonomy.
- You have an interest in achieving your objectives and have a strong ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- You like to collaborate and work as a team in a multicultural environment.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and you speak French and English easily.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Excel is a very important asset.
- You have experience in designing, developing and delivering HR business solutions;
- You have the ability to manage projects and you are teamwork oriented;
- You are results-oriented and are recognized for your multi-tasking, in a fast pace environment;
Please upload your resume in French and English.
As a leader in our field, Airbus Canada Limited Partnership provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Airbus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for North American positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment.