We're looking for an energetic Senior Business Analyst to contribute to various application development, migration, maintenance, and/or support projects. Experience in the public sector required, preferably with the Ontario Government. Health Care industry experience a plus.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in larger projects ideally in the Ontario public sector.
- Experience in the Health Care Industry desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong ability to communicate fluently in English and adapt communications to various audiences, including Executives, Management, overall organization and project teams – includes verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Facilitate requirement meetings; demonstrate extensive experience in facilitating sessions.
- Develop requirements (business, user and technical requirements — functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to the business vision.
- Solid experience in the analysis, requirements gathering and planning side of solution development projects.
- The ability to understand and manage client business needs and expectations.
- Flexible and adaptable to learn quickly and work on various engagements.
- Experience with user stories, use cases, and other BA deliverables.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, and user stories
- Collaborative and client-focused approach in all areas of work, particularly when problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience of different software development methodologies (i.e. , Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Business/Systems Analysis experience in an IT environment and/or Health Care sector preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
Nice to haves:
- Deep practical understanding of user experience, user interface design, prototyping, user process flow, site maps, and wire frame
Our vibe is relaxed, the work is varied, our approach is agile, and we take pride in maintaining a team that is sharp yet easy to work with.
We offer salary based on experience and full benefits. If you are interested in the position, please respond with your resume as well as a cover letter that clearly indicates your level of experience and why you're a great fit.