Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allows our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Senior UX Designer.
As a Senior UX Designer at Cloudbeds, you will lead the execution of user experience design leveraging a variety of user-centered methods, processes, and tools. You will work with team members from a variety of disciplines, including researchers, product managers, engineers, and leadership.
Location: Remote - Canada
What You Will Do:
- Lead end-to-end design efforts, from research and concept through launch, in close collaboration with your team made up of product managers, engineers, researchers, and business stakeholders.
- Expertly provide systems-level designs to large, platform-driven challenges and initiatives
- Produce high-level information architecture, then dive down into UX/UI details to make sure the experience is accurate and quality-driven
- Provide persuasive, user-centered insight to leadership and peers across multiple disciplines that are based on data, best practices and research, ensuring the customer experience is prioritized throughout the life of the project.
- Ability to wear multiple UX hats, including some visual design experience, user research experience, and/or UI development experience
- Investigate user interactions, including participating in usability research and studies.
- Contribute to design team processes and deliverables, including development of user experience standards, tools, and design system management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, vendors, business stakeholders, engineers, analysts and other team members.
- Drive, coach, and advocate for user centered best practices throughout the company.
You’ll Succeed With:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A portfolio showcasing a user-centric, systems-oriented process, with examples in responsive web design and mobile application design.
- Excellent experience designing B2B products
- Excellent experience creating high-quality user-centered design artifacts (e.g. process flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc.).
- Proficiency in tools associated with design and prototyping, particularly Figma.
- Experience working with a design system, adhering to system standards as well as contributing to its evolution
- Experience leading teams or participating in design thinking and/or design sprint methodologies.
- Visual/graphic software design experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster business relationships.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Some people management experience is a plus. This is an individual contributor role with the potential to move into a management position over time, if desired.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Powered by JazzHR