Marketing manager will
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Have responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
What success looks like…
- Significant increase to B-Yond’s website traffic.
- Significant growth of followers on social media platforms for B-Yond handles.
- Brand amplification – more engagement with customers and partners – regular posts online and through trade platforms like SDX central and LinkedIn.
- Regular blogs and email campaigns to customers and partners.
- Continual updates to the website, social media handles.
- Creation of Product marketing collateral – presentations, case studies, whitepapers, solution briefs etc.
What makes it rewarding…
- Creating new opportunities to succeed in your career by joining a rapidly expanding and diverse team.
- Being a part of this rising company will lead you to empower yourself and become a part of this journey by helping you develop new innovative skills and pushing your limits.
- At B.Yond we want you to be part of the Infinite Network team and roadmap. We need world-class leaders to work in conjunction with others to elevate the standards of customer service and consulting.
The Values We Share...
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Telecom experience is desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Add to favourites
Remove from favourites
Add to favourites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favourites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favourites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you