The primary responsibilities for the Sr. Manager Strategic Sourcing International Sourcing Strategy will be to develop and support an international Strategic Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE) to increase global leverage and enhance the P&L benefit from ISM (indirect spend management) across International Markets.
1. Conduct Global spend and contract analysis to identify potential multi-market, leverage able, sourcing initiatives.
2. Lead the program management office for International (enterprise-wide) Indirect sourcing activities; establish and track progress towards annual and 3-year targets across all markets and spend areas, manage project pipeline, create and provide regular status reporting, develop communication material for key stakeholders, and identify key industry best practice metrics (i.
e., margin management, cost reduction, cash flow, and quality initiatives)
3. Establish the mechanism(s) to gather and share industry trends, macro-economic impacts to Indirect spend-areas and suppliers, (i.
e., disruptive technologies, industry trends, changing legislation and policies, commodity pricing).
4. Create leading practice processes and templates for category management, strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management to enable a Centre of Excellence in support of ISM Markets.
5. Develop training materials on templates and procurement practice to enable ISM Markets to improve strategic sourcing processes.
Conduct training sessions as required.
6. Develop communications materials and PowerPoint presentations to clearly communicate program initiatives, results, and benefits.
Canada Walmart Division
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.