WHAT WE EXPECT
1. Achieves individual sales goals in the boutique via effective selling techniques to patrons and potential customers who enter the retail shop.
and answering customer queries & concerns. Suggests possible in-home display and care techniques.
2. Develops and maintains clientele information (contact info, preferences, price points, etc.) on an ongoing basis in RetailPro, and uses said information to enhance customer service, sales and to meet customer needs / preferences.
3. Processes efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, exchanges, credits, etc.), following all Company policies & procedures regarding the point-of-sale (POS) system.
4.Processes consumer repairs / warranty instant replacements according to Company policies.
5. Receives and verifies all inbound inventory. Unpacks, stocks and inventories merchandise received. Participates in inventory cycle count process.
6. Ensures that loss prevention activities are executed to reduce shrink and loss
7. Merchandises product displays in agreement with plan-o-gram and programs to accentuate and promote products, with accompanying point-
of-purchase materials and
WHAT WE OFFER
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Human Rights Code and the Disabilities Act of Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA), AMA Accessibility Manitobans Act and the DPC Disabled Persons Commissions Act.
Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format by contacting us at HR.
Canada swarovski.com. Swarovski Canada Limited appuie l’inclusion complète des personnes handicapées, tel que prévu dans le Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario et la Loi de 2005 sur l’accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l’Ontario, la Loi sur l’accessibilité pour les Manitobains et la Disabled Persons Commission Act de la Nouvelle-
Écosse. Mesures d’adaptation disponibles sur demande. Si vous avez des questions ou besoin de matériel adapté, veuillez communiquer avec nous, à HR.
Canada swarovski.com. Relevant for Canada only : Nova Scotia - Disabled Persons Commissions Act (DPC) Manitoba - Accessibility Manitobans Act (AMA) Ontario -
Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA) Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA).
Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format.