Looking for a job where you can make a difference in your community and in the world?
UP Fundraising is recognised as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 Magazine in 2019! At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We specialise in partnering with non-for-profit organisations to help them acquire monthly donors and grow their programs.
We are looking for a Fundraiser to contribute to generating donations for our charity partner, which is an international charity focused on helping children with disabilities in the poorest nations to receive the medical help they need. As a Mall Fundraiser you have the opportunity to make a difference in these children's lives by collecting donations from monthly contributors.
You will be joining our Face-to-Face fundraising campaign, which will be based on the different shopping malls, you will need to be able to travel different malls in the GTA. As part of our team, you will engage and inspire people to support our charity partner.
Job Title: Retail Fundraiser
Shifts: Monday to Sunday
Fundraisers must be able to travel to the following Locations below:
- North York
Rewards of working with UP-Fundraising:
- Base $16/hr plus bonuses
- Opportunity to earn upwards of $20-$30/hr
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing development and support.
- Full-time or flexible part-time hours.
- The chance to be part of something that matters and make a difference in the world.
- Represent our charity partner in a professional and ethical way at a charity-branded kiosk.
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by achieving daily fundraising goals.
- Take and process donations in an accurate manner by ensuring accurate recording of donor contact and payment details.
- Answer donor questions about the charity's work
Skills and Requirements:
- Sensitivity to humanitarian causes and a genuine passion for making a difference in the world
- Proven track record of successfully meeting targets and/or performance goals.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer relation skills.
- Ability to build rapport and deal with rejection without becoming discouraged.
- Access to a vehicle is an asset.
- Positive attitude, can do attitude, professional, and self-drive.
Apply today and start making a difference in the world tomorrow!
At UP Fundraising our motto is 'Make it Happen'. We strive to have a 'Make it Happen' attitude in everything we do. We are committed. We are diverse. We are inclusive. We value each and every individual on our team and provide a rewarding career full of personal growth and development opportunities.
"At UP Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
Powered by JazzHR