What you will do :
Performs assignedsystem commissioning using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioningtools.
Troubleshoots andresolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems.
Responds to basicwarranty calls.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES :
1. Loadssystem-level controller software.
2. Performs basiccommissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to enddevices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioningdocumentation.
3. Keepsmanagement and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
4. Calibratessystems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
5. Completesadministrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports,and on-site documentation.
6. Documentschanges and provides information for as-built documentation.
7. Communicateswith the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the worksite.
8. Follows allsafety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard toemployee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for : REQUIREMENTS :
3+ years experience as a BAS technician
Able to use handand power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.).
Basic computerskills required.
Goodcommunication and listening skills.
Depending onlocation, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have speciallicensing requirements.
JohnsonControls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providingreasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees withdisabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation
and,in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians withDisabilities Act ( AODA ). When requested, accommodations will beprovided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
To request an accommodation please click
foryour reference, and can be made available in accessible formats upon request.
Overtime Status : Non-exempt