Remote Career Jobs a Data Entry Specialist to play a critical role in providing users with a world-class experience.
In this role, you’ll input and maintain payment transaction data, ensuring data accuracy and integrity. Attention to detail is key!
We’re looking for data entry who are ready to be coached, able to work remotely, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote, ongoing contract position with a schedule of up to 8 hours per day
Candidates will need to use their own desktop or laptop computer for this assignment and join all calls promptly from their computer.
If you're a skilled help desk manager who can lead our IT team and provide support to internal customers aka our employees, both on-premises and off it. You will be responsible for answering inquiries, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and documenting said issues. Your projects will be yours to run as long as they fit into the company's objectives and brand guidelines. If this sounds like your cup of tea, apply now and tell us why.
- Run the help desk, including staff supervision, asset supply and deployment and vendor management
- Receive and respond to IT queries in a timely manner
- Manage asset inventory
- Assist employees as when required, with technical issues; document incidents for future reference
- Collaborate with internal partners to implement new technologies to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- High School degree preferred
- Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems
- Strong organizational skills with eye for detail
- Atleast 1+ years spent leading others in a help desk environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • A coachable, self-starter and quick learner
- • Exceptional attention to detail
- • Outstanding time and task management skills
- • Excellent communication and presentation skills
- • Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- • A problem solver who can thrive in ambiguity
- • Technology savvy and comfortable with various software/web applications
- • High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- • Previous experience in data entry is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.