Our team provides leading edge serial interface (SerDes) solutions to Huawei worldwide. Join one of the strongest and most successful SerDes development teams in the world and largest mixed signal IC design team in Canada. You’ll work in an enthusiastic and motivated environment on the bleeding edge of technology. With unlimited access to latest CMOS nodes and hardware and software development tools, you’ll be sure to double down on what you learned in your coursework and come back fresh with practical industry knowledge from a world renowned research team. While the pandemic has made things difficult to be physically together, your manager has done an exceptional job of making himself available with an all-day open invitation to zoom, weekly teambuilding events and virtual games.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be working with a highly skilled team on verification plan, verification strategy and verification environment architecture discussions, as well as implementation part of E2E key verification components of key projects
- You will be participating part of verification plan based on verification requirements, participating verification strategy and verification environment architecture decisions which can meet verification requirements of a project.
- You will execute some verification tasks with team members to make sure that the verification goals can be accomplished on time.
· Experience on verification languages and methodologies: SystemVerilog, VMM/UVM, Coverage-Driven Constraint Random functional verification, assertions, formal verification
· Experience in understanding, analyzing digital design
· Scripting skill
· Preferable: Perl, Python, System-C
· Mixed signal verification is a plus
· Currently enrolled in a university and registered with school’s PEY program.
Huawei Canada is committed to providing valuable co-op opportunities to both undergraduate and graduate students.
Working with us provides you the opportunities to network with the world leading professionals, to integrate theoretical knowledge with practical skills, and most importantly, to experience the cutting-edge technology before everyone else.
We have internships throughout the year for you to choose from, co-op work term (4, 8, 12, 16 months) may begin in September, January, and May. Join us and together we will pave the way towards a better connected world