We are looking to hire a passionate relationship builder. You will help build relationships that connect socially conscious young people to organizations with a shared goal of taking action and changing the world.
Our Business Engagement Marketing Specialist will work as part of our sales and customer success team to develop lead generation strategies and manage new client accounts. In this role, you will help nonprofit organizations build capacity to recruit greater support for their cause while increasing return on impact for brands by turning their corporate social responsibility campaigns into trackable calls-to-action.
If you are looking for a new challenge with an opportunity to make an impact, this is a role for you!
Ability to develop strong working relationships with the product team and the customer
Communicate to the Development team any updates on Bugs and user experience , create tickets for fixes
Optimize sales funnels to convert leads to users and users to customers
Identify new lead generation channels and strategies to encourage referrals
Work with our creative and development teams to shape marketplace perception and product direction
Assist with marketing, content for blogs, website, social media
At ease making cold calls and delivering professional sales presentations to potential clients with the ability to persuade and close business
Track client interactions and follow up over email, phone and in-person as required
Help create a large user base for the app
Assist with new product launches and feature roll outs
Learn and develop as part of a growth company committed to making an impact.
• Self-starter that can deliver results
• Some product marketing or sales experience
• An execution mindset with an ability to take an idea and run with it
• A passion for what you do
• Empathetic and easy to get along with (our target markets respond better to soft sells rather than aggressive approaches)
• Ability to cope under high demand, handle multiple priorities, projects and tasks, and meet tight deadlines
• Preferred (not required): understanding of the nonprofit sector, corporate social responsibility landscape, and/or marketing software solutions
Note: only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter and resume.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted candidates.