We are currently seeking Civil Pipelayer's to join our team at multiple constructions sites in the Campbell River area. This individual will be involved in every phase of the excavation process and will be responsible for pipe-laying, equipment operation and maintenance, site preparation, and excavation.
- Prepare area for pipe installation, performing all necessary excavation preparation including slope and elevation determination.
- Perform required excavations to create trenches utilizing equipment or manual digging as necessary
- Grade and level trench bases using tamping machines or through the use of hand tools
- Ensure all trenches are dug according to blue print instruction including adherence to all specified excavation levels and depths
- Place pipe accurately and according to blue prints
- Properly connect pipe pieces and seal joints
- Place barrels and drywells as required
- Work directly with excavation team, direct the crew and ensure work is performed to highest quality and safety standards
- Engage in all forms of labour to assist in the successful completion of construction projects from start to finish
- 2 years’ experience with underground servicing (water, sewer, storm)
- Previous pipe-laying and/or civil construction experience considered an asset
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
Why Seymour Pacific?
Seymour Pacific Developments is an industry leader in building multi-family homes with unparalleled speed and efficiency. We develop and build over 1,500 units a year by leveraging effective teamwork and industry expertise. We offer excellent wages and benefits, as well as a variety of training for employees who are motivated to succeed and want to expand their horizons. Seymour Pacific Developments is an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to following safe and inclusive hiring practices.
Powered by JazzHR