Job Description : About us :
About us :
Regarded as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business.
Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
We want to offer the best People Flow experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
We are looking for :
Under general supervision, assists with maintaining warehouse, inventory, and tools. Deliver parts, materials, and tools to job sites.
Essential Functions :
1. Collaborate with Warehouse Associate to inspect, label, and record incoming shipments of parts, equipment, and tools by hand or in computer to maintain inventory records.
2. Sort materials using fork truck if necessary, to place on pallets, racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence or product code number.
3. Prepare requests for parts, equipment and tools via requisition forms, or phone.
4. Complete requested orders and record outgoing materials.
5. Load orders into truck via fork lift or hand.
6. Transport and deliver goods to and from designated job site.
Additional Responsibilities :
1. Cleans warehouse and equipment.
2. Responsible for inventory checks every six months.
3. Parts delivery issues (change location, missing shipments, etc.)
4. Adjustments to inventory stock.
5. Additional duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience
Education : High school diploma.
One year experience in a warehouse environment.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors :
1. Knowledge of or ability to learn fork truck operation.
2. Valid drivers license and experience operating motor vehicle.
3. Microsoft Office products computer skills are required.
4. Knowledge of or ability to learn KONE parts, SPIN system, and the territory covered by the branch.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Interpersonal skills necessary to work with and receive instructions from a wide variety of individuals.
Benefits : We offer :
We offer :
Ranked by Forbes as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.
At KONE, we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Department Supervision, Instructional Supervision, Oracle Warehouse Management, Staff Supervision, Warehouse Control, Warehouse Management Systems, Warehouse Operations