PHYSIOTHERAPISTS - Coquitlam, Abbotsford, Surrey, Newton clinics
Part-time or Full-time Employee WSBC Programs (OR1, OR2, ASTD, PCMP)
As an employee, the clinical duties includes evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services. The Physical Therapist will work in a multi-disciplinary team which includes Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Kinesiologists, Psychologists/Clinical Counsellors and Case Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clinical assessments, developing and providing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and gathering information regarding outcomes
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Participate in and adhere to CARF related requirements
- Work in a multi-disciplinary clinical setting which includes Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Kinesiologists, Psychologists/Clinical Counselors and Case Managers
- Other work as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment is ideal
- Experience in evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services for injured workers with musculoskeletal injuries
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize with a focus on customer service; and an interest in vocational rehabilitation.
Benefits & Perks at BiM Rehab
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks of paid vacation to start
- Sick leave
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting option
- 3 paid personal days off per year
- 3 paid birth and adoption days off
- 3 paid education days off per year
- Education allowance
- Maternity leave top-up
- RRSP matching (after 4 years of employment, working at least 22.5 hours per week)
- In-Services and other educational opportunities
Why work at Back in Motion?
Back in Motion has received recognition as an Employee Recommended Workplace 2018; excellent workplace (one of Canada’s Best Small and Medium Employers, Aon Hewitt, 2015 and 2016; AMSSA’s Safe Harbour Champion 2016; Richmond News Profile of Excellence 2013; Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award 2009 and 2018; Great Place to Work Institute Canada 2006-2008, including being named the #1 workplace in Canada in 2007). We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop.
Our corporate culture is one of excellence, mutual respect, integrity, teamwork, and commitment to people. We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop.
Please visit https://backinmotionhealth.com/work-with-us/ for more information about working at Back in Motion
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in being considered please submit your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format only.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR