Paper Street Media, LLC is a successful, web-based adult entertainment video on demand network. We are an award-winning company producing the highest quality content, based out of Downtown Miami. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide.
We are a fun, hip, trendsetting company looking for a highly motivated FULL-TIME Digital Payment & Risk Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and eager to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be working directly with the executives to participate in multiple aspects of the Fraud, Risk, and Payment strategy with the aim to optimize revenue while protecting our account and minimizing the Risk linked to online fraud. You’ll direct the implementation of the Billing strategy through operational tasks, reporting, and analysis, mainly around fraud prevention, billing optimization, and customer experience. The ideal candidate has a strong mathematical background, enjoys data analytics, investigation and interpretation, and has a good web business understanding.
The job will expose you to the content of adult nature. If this is something you are not comfortable with please do not apply.
The job will start on a 90-day probationary period.
*We will not contact you via any 3rd party messaging app. Only via email. Please be aware of job offer scams!*
Learn more about us here (link to http://paperstreetmedia.com/)
- Report directly to our CFO to execute the strategy to increase sales and revenue while keeping chargebacks and refunds at bay.
- Supervise, manage, support, and control the provision of an effective Risk & Payments Team within the business, ensuring appropriate policies, frameworks, systems, and controls exist that satisfies internal and external stakeholder’s needs
- You’ll help us stay compliant with association risk rules while optimizing revenue and make sure we are getting the best deals and the best throughput from our providers.
- You’ll also be responsible for identifying and testing new payment methods to help grow the top line.
- Ensure continuity of the business and monitor performances of our payment system
- Define and own key performance metrics for high-risk billing. Build comprehensive analysis and reports for the upper management
- Perform test payments, report technical issues, suggest UX improvements and assist in the resolution
- Set up risk and fraud prevention measures, manage the payment and risk configuration
- Manage existing and new payment relationships with suppliers and banks.
- Identify, recommend, and lead testing of different payment methods to increase conversion and profitability
- Stay up to date and support the implementation of new legal requirements
- Stay up to date as new risk tools enter the marketplace and identify opportunities to improve our operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in e-commerce fraud and payments environment, applicable experience in data analytics, consulting, or other quantitative roles
- High-level understanding of risk and payments gained through experience in a similar role.
- You have strong analytical skills, deductive reasoning and you are proficient in Excel
- You have been responsible for chargebacks, refunds, and throughput ratios in a high-risk payment setting.
- You understand best practices for high-risk billing.
- You have been responsible for managing relationships with PSPs, banks, and gateways.
- You are an excellent communicator who makes it easy for non-experts to understand your initiatives.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills like pattern recognition, identification of inconsistencies, and deductive reasoning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Machine Learning, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields is a plus
- Experience with MySQL and a strong understanding of relational databases, dimensional Databases
- Quick learner
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Meticulous and organized
- Proactive, autonomous, and able to search for answers in documentation and online
- Manage workload within deadlines
- A great team player who can collaborate on projects with different departments if needed
- Serious and dedicated
- Investigative and desire to optimize and improve existing processes
- Eager to learn and always up for new challenges
- Detail Oriented - you do your due diligence when completing a task whether it’s one-off analysis, an ongoing investigation, or a broader project
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skillset and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
Powered by JazzHR