Join the team responsible for managing Ludia's build infrastructure and automation platforms where throughput, efficiency and reliability will be at the heart of your tasks.
What is it like to be Automation SysAdmin Ludia?
- Leverage Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code tools to manage a large automation infrastructure;
- Maintain and further improve the continuous integration process for games, 3D engines and 'Backend' services;
- Develop and improve our production procedures, promote automation using a variety of programming languages;
- Work with team leaders and developers to receive requests or identify problems with their work process;
- Analyze possible optimizations on compilation processes and compilation infrastructure;
You must have:
- College degree in computer science, system administration or equivalent experience
- Affinity for open source code software
- Expert knowledge of Linux, MacOs and Windows
- Experience with continual integration or automation tools such as Jenkins and Ansible
- Very good knowledge of version management systems, such as Perforce, Git, SVN;
- Knowledge in scripting (Bash) and programming (Python and/or Ruby)
- Ability to work under pressure and in critical situations while keeping calm
- Flexibility of schedules - rotation of duty
- Excellent communication skills in French and English are imperative
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Chronograf, Graphite, Kibana, ...)
- Knowledge of configuration management software (Puppet, Ansible) and infrastructure management (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience with virtualization systems (KVM) and cloud solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Level-2 networking knowledge, level-3 routing, VPN and firewalls
- Work experience in a video game environment
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.