Primary Responsibility :
Reporting to the Supervisor and the Lead Hand Adjuster, your primary responsibility is to collect and stack bags manufactured by bag machine, monitoring machine for proper efficient operation and monitoring bags produced for required quality.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Collect and stack bags produced by machine keeping accurate counts
2. Help relieve for breaks
3. Ensure all bags meet quality standards by following all Quality Control procedures; checking bags for bottom paste
4. May catch bags when relieving for breaks or in times of absences
5. Set up print jobs, help adjuster and perform minor adjustments as shown
6. Complete all paper work in an accurate and timely manner
7. Follow all Food Safety, product quality and Health and Safety Guidelines as laid out in the Departmental Summary.
8. Assist with all other work that needs to be completed
Must haves :
All candidates must be able to communicate effectively in English and be available for an in person interview during normal working hours.
All candidates must be able to perform this physically demanding role and be available for shift work. All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada for any employer.