2 days Administrative Assistant (9am - 5pm) & 3 days Receptionist (7am - 3pm) duties | Daytime Shift: Sunday to Thursday | Starting Rate: Receptionist $21.29 & Administrative Assistant $22.45
Are you a caring person who wants to make a difference in the lives of seniors?
PARC Retirement Living is an award-winning developer and operator of independent senior-living communities. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant & Receptionist to join our Cedar Springs PARC team in North Vancouver.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- As Administrative Assistant, you help set the tone at the residence, creating an inviting and welcoming environment for residents, staff and visitors.
- You’re a trained medical first responder who plays a huge role in keeping the building and our residents safe.
- You support our Receptionist team, General Manager and Resident Services Manager with administrative, accounting and project work.
- You greet and screen visitors, answer the phone and assist our residents with their needs professionally and efficiently.
- Answering the telephone and email correspondence;
- Greeting and screening visitors;
- Interacting with residents and families and responding to their needs;
- Responding to emergency situations;
- And most importantly, creating an inviting and welcoming environment for residents, staff and visitors.
- You’re fantastic with people. You have the ability to communicate tactfully and professionally and strive to exceed our residents’ wants and needs.
- You’re a natural problem-solver, organizer and decision-maker who can adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
- You have experience with administrative tasks such as responding to customer inquiries, data entry, record management, cash handling, month end reporting and AP/AR functions in a front facing customer environment.
- You have the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to manage multiple calendars, send communications, data entry, tracking and reporting information at a high level. Experience working with Yardi and an interest in learning new computer software is a bonus.
- You understand, maybe even enjoy, basic accounting and month-end reporting.
- You keep a level head while managing multiple priorities and responding to emergency situations – a First Aid certificate is required.
- You deeply understand and respect the needs of seniors, their families and the professionals engaged in their care.
The Perks of Joining PARC
- A competitive compensation package.
- Training and development. We believe in giving our people opportunities to advance wherever we can.
- Meaningful work. You’ll witness your positive impact on the lives of our residents firsthand.
- A supportive team environment.
Powered by JazzHR