Casual | Flexible Schedule |
PARC Retirement Living is an award-winning developer and operator of independent senior-living communities.
We are seeking a motivated, hard-working and detailed Housekeeper for our Mulberry PARC resident in Burnaby. In this position you will work alongside the maintenance team to ensure a clean and safe environment for our residents. Not only do you provide a better experience for our residents but also for the other employees working in the building.
- Clean resident apartments or common areas: Vacuuming, mopping, dusting and bathroom cleaning, as directed;
- Empty residents garbage and recycling;
- Interact with residents and provide optional services such as: Washing laundry and making beds, etc.
Housekeeper Skills and Experience:
- High school grade 10 education or equivalent with two years of experience working in a similar position in the hospitality or retirement industry
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
- Successful completion of the WHMIS program and First Aid with CPR;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently to high cleaning standards;
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision and adapt to change when needed;
- Strong customer service focus and ability to use interpersonal skills when interacting with residents;
- Empathy for and understanding of the needs of seniors, their families and their professional service providers.
Perks of the Job:
- Meaningful work, knowing you are making the difference in seniors lives everyday;
- Prospect BBQ’s, Summer Resident Picnics and other fun employee events;
- Living Wage Certified;
- Positive work-life balance;
Powered by JazzHR