Our Transit group is an award winning mid-sized design studio dedicated to delivering creative public transit design solutions that elevate and strengthen the communities they serve.
We are committed to be a great place to work that fosters the professional growth of every individual through a relaxed, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with previous experience working as a project coordinator or project manager on complex building typologies with large, multidisciplinary team.. The successful candidate will hold a Degree in Architecture or Engineering and have a minimum of 5 years of experience, will have strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills, with an ability to think quickly to resolve problems in real time, and will also have a holistic understanding of the project delivery process.
Most of the Things You’ll Work On:
- Assist with the coordination, management, monitor and reporting of project milestones
- Integrate and coordinate with all disciplines as required to complete project tasks
- Liaise with extensive teams of consultants and contractors
You’ll Need To Have
- Minimum University Bachelor’s Degree; in Architecture or Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years of proven work experience as a Project Coordinator in the Architecture or Engineering industry.
- Previous experience working on large and complex engineering or architecture projects from concept to delivery – P3 experience is an asset.
- Previous experience with interpreting and developing project scheduling, plans, managing budget and risks including document and quality control.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple deadlines and work under pressure is expected.
- Previous experience with Primavera or similar project management scheduling software is an asset.
- Proficiency MS Excel and other Microsoft applications such as Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Proficiency with FTP, Project Wise, SharePoint, ISO, MS Office. PM+ experience is an asset
- Moderate experience in Revit, Microstation and AutoCAD in order to identify file contents is an asset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. #IBI