Descripción del empleo
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe.
Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Ensuring guest satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the resort until they check-out. Provide directions to guests to local destinations.
Maintain supplies for the front desk area. Answer general interest calls to the area. Responsible for all Front Desk duties such as (but not limited to) check-in, check-out, PBX Operation, reservations, assist with concierge duties, proper cash handling, and any and all reporting required as per shift checklist.
The Resort prides itself on the level of personalized service we provide. Therefore, we expect our Front Desk Staff to maintain a high level of integrity and service and to always attend to our guests’ needs in a professional manner.
Job Expectations :
1. Display a pleasant, professional, and guest-oriented attitude at all times.
2. Have an understanding of what is expected of your resort and you as its representative.
3. Arrive at your workplace in a timely manner. Must be in uniform or professional dress.
4. Comply with the resort and department codes, policies, procedures, and regulations.
5. Consider and understand guests / guestrooms' security, privacy & comforts.
6. Be willing to participate in team efforts and communicate with fellow employees.
7. Know and be able to complete job-specific duties for the shift you are working.
8. Communicate any uncompleted issues to the next shift departments as needed.
9. Participate in all required health and safety meetings / classes.
Essential Functions :
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience :
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required :
Minimum Experience required :
Skills Required :
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture