Job Reference # 130265
Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our client is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, enterprise risk, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 10,000 people in 50 offices is seeking an Admin Assistant in Victoria, BC
What's in it for you?
- Work with one of Canada's "Top 100 Employers," with possibility of extension or permanent placement.
- Length of Assignment: 1 year and this position starts in June 1, 2021.
- Schedule: Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday.
- Work Location: Victoria (Remote work arrangements in response to COVID-19)
- The candidate will need to be in the area in case they are requested to handle certain work in the office from time to time.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Representation by an award-winning staffing agency that takes pride in our personalized approach to staffing, ensuring you are a valued member of the team - not just a number
- Meet the various internal needs of the firm for office software and administrative support, prepare a variety of documents such as memos, invoices and engagement letters
- Organize and coordinate meetings and other internal or external activities
- Manage an agenda and open client/mandates
- Process invoices, organize partner and staff travel arrangements
- Review a variety of documents, maintain up-to date contact information of partner
- Other duties as assigned.
Must Have Qualifications
Experience and Education:
- College Diploma or Diploma in Office Systems Technology or equivalent
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office: Work, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Outlook
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Ability to build excellent interpersonal relationships and proven ability to work in a team effectively
- Fluent in English & knowledge of French will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Discrete, available, autonomous and self-starter
- If this position is classified as safety risk sensitive, you must also be able to pass pre-access drug & alcohol testing.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Authorized to legally work in Canada (eligible to work in the country for the duration of the assignment.
CLOSES May 13, 2021 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP
Kindly submit your resume in Word format and ensure your work history includes the Month/Year for every employer.
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritomega.org
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Omega" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Powered by JazzHR