Quality Control Technician (QC)
Are you a QC Technician ready to take on a new career challenge? Join the Toronto team at one of the Canadian-owned chemical company - specializing in Silicone products.
This is your chance to work for a forward-thinking medical device company that puts employees first. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to take on a little more responsibility and join a growing team.
We’re looking for an experienced QC Technician ensuring that the quality of final products and raw materials conform to required specifications ideally from a chemical background with experience in polymers.
1. Performs QC testing of final, intermediate and raw materials in a timely manner to ensure quality requirements. (utilizing wet chemistry and instrumentation)
2. Enters all final results into the Chempax system (database).
3. Maintains required work records using Good Documentation Practices.
4. Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment (includes washing glassware).
1. College Diploma in Chemistry or related field.
2. Basic knowledge of analytical instrumentation. (GC, GPC, FT-IR, KF Water, Brookfield Viscometers, pH meters)
3. Proficient in wet chemistry analysis techniques.
4. Knowledge of quality control and instrumentation procedures.
5. Computer Literate. (Experienced with MS Excel and Word)
6. Ability to multi-task and perform duties in a timely manner.
7. Experience with polymers / silicone chemistry a plus.
8. Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you please APPLY ONLINE or submit your resume directly to Ankur Vaid at ankur.vaid randstad.ca
Thank you for applying to be the QC Technician role in the Toronto location. We’ll review your application and connect shortly if you’re a good fit. Good luck!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.