As a valuable member of the MLSE Community Relations & Donations team and in keeping with our Vision and Values, you will assist in the delivery of championship customer service as well as the coordination/operations of the MLSE Merchandise Donations program. In addition, you will be involved in the planning and execution of select Community Relations programming and player programming, as well as various financial related projects / tasks.
- Assist in the coordination of MLSE’s charitable merchandise donations program, including maintaining the online database, responding to requests and sending out autographed merchandise in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the planning of various MLSE Community Relations initiatives, including community awareness nights, community and player programming.
- Liaise with numerous MLSE departments to assist in the coordination of autograph signing requirements.
- Support with the coordination of team charitable autographed merchandise signings with Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Toronto FC and Toronto Argonauts Community Relations staff.
- Assist with the organization and management of merchandise inventory and budget related projects/tasks.
- Assist with game-day hosting, in-stadium awareness nights and event execution for the Toronto Argonauts.
- Assist with sourcing and purchasing of merchandise when needed.
- Communicate positively and professionally with staff, clients and fans.
- Available to work during days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution with a focus in a sport, recreation, fundraising, marketing, event planning or job-related field
- Excellent written, communication, organizational, analytic and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at a time, with adherence to strict deadlines
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- An ongoing awareness and responsiveness to client satisfaction
Apply by: February 24, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.